“This article will briefly introduce the structure types of test and measurement equipment, the characteristics that test and measurement equipment should have, and the level measurement in the measurement method of the level switch controller. If you are interested in the content of this article, you may wish to continue reading.
This article will briefly introduce the structure types of test and measurement equipment, the characteristics that test and measurement equipment should have, and the level measurement in the measurement method of the level switch controller. If you are interested in the content of this article, you may wish to continue reading.
1. What are the types of test and measurement equipment structures?
1. The instrument connected to the computer. This type of instrument is used when the quantity or type of measurement exceeds the capacity of a stand-alone instrument, a terminal Display is required, or flexible software control is desired.
2. Independent instrument. The most accurate and sensitive stand-alone instruments are benchtop instruments. Portable DMMs with their own power supply for field measurements generally do not have the performance, sensitivity and accuracy of benchtop instruments.
3. PC-based test equipment. The main attributes here are the speed of measurement and the ability to acquire large amounts of data.
4. Distributed instruments. This type of test system consists of a number of independent instruments connected together by a communication network.
2. Characteristics of test and measurement equipment
What are the characteristics of good test and measurement equipment?
1. Reliability: In applications that are more sensitive to test and measurement reliability, test and measurement equipment must be reliable enough to withstand the test.
2. Miniaturization: From heavy and fixed equipment to more flexible mobile, handheld and other small equipment, this trend is also happening in the field of test and measurement.
3. High precision: Higher precision means more accurate data, which is especially critical in the era of intelligence fueled by data.
4. High speed: The continuous increase of data processing and transmission rate will naturally require the “speed” of test and measurement equipment to keep up with the rhythm of technological progress.
5. Interoperability: In a test and measurement system composed of multiple devices, the devices need to be easily interconnected and compatible with each other for data interaction and sharing.
6. Scalability: The equipment should not only meet the current test and measurement requirements, but also have the ability to cope with future platform upgrades and technology iterations, which requires the equipment to have good scalability.
Three, liquid level switch controller measurement – level measurement
The test and measurement method of the liquid level switch controller is as follows: In the industrial production process, it is often necessary to measure the height of the interface between the two media, such as the gas-liquid interface (collectively referred to as liquid level), and the night-liquid interface. (collectively referred to as the interface), the height of the gas-solid interface (collectively referred to as the material), etc., are collectively referred to as level measurement.
There are many methods for level measurement, such as direct reading method, buoyancy method, static pressure method, capacitance method, ultrasonic method, radar level meter method, radioisotope method, etc. Among them, the direct reading method, the buoyancy method, the static pressure method, the ultrasonic method, and the radar method are currently widely used in industrial production measurement.
The Links: FZ900R12KF5 NL6448BC33-31